Need an easier way to carry both your sweet vintage skis and your SX-Rs on your trailer? The Boss Man’s rubber-roller fix has got you covered.
1. Go to your local sporting goods store and pick up a rubber trailer roller. We bought ours from Academy Sports.
2. Cut the roller to fit the 550 bow stop.
3. Slip the bow eye pin through the roller
4. Secure your SX-Rs or other skis that do not have a bow eye to the bow stop and roller with an endless loop strap.
6. Simply remove the roller when you are hauling your 440s and 550s.
7. Have an awesome time taking your old skool skis and your new skool skis to the lake to ride